The property Lake Placid Inn: Main Street is located at 2617 Main Street, Lake Placid, New York, 12946. If the premise appears dirty or damaged upon check in, please let us know and we will come to assist you immediately. We use a self check-in system to get you into your suite as fast as possible. Here are a few instruction on how to check in and out of your suite.
- Pets and smoking in the suites is NOT allowed (except service animals with proper documentation). Any violation of this provision shall be grounds for immediate eviction, forfeiture of any rental remaining, and a cleaning fee of $250.00
- The person(s) name on the reservation will be responsible for any other guest(s) in their unit. Each suite is limited to:
- One Bedroom: 4
- Deluxe One Bedroom: 4
- Two Bedroom (King & Queen Bed): 6
- Two Bedroom (2 King Beds): 6
- Deluxe Two Bedroom (2 King Beds): 6
- Deluxe Two Bedroom for 8 People: 8
- Lake Placid Inn and its owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Guests will allow staff members access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Staff shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per bed booked. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily housekeeping may be provided for additional fees.
- Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. However, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy. A reservation can not be accepted without a deposit of 25% the total price of the booking.
- If a guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- Full refund of deposit if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Check-in Date;
- No refund of deposit if cancelled within 60 days prior to the Check-in Date.
- All refunds will be processed through your original payment method and can be subject to fees.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances.
- Please take Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for late check-ins or early check-outs.
- No refunds or credits will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- Ironman reservations are non-refundable. All reservations made during this period must be paid in full upon booking.
We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the hurricane season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
The laundry room will only be opened to guests between the hours of 9AM to 8PM. Guests that use the laundry facilities during off hours will incur significant fees and/or be asked to leave the property, losing their reservation. The use of the laundry machines is at your own discretion. Any damages to article/clothing placed in the machines are not the responsibility of Lake Placid Inn and its owners.
If you need any more information, please contact us at i[email protected] or 1-888-562-0501 and we will get back to you ASAP. Thanks again for booking with us and we hope you enjoy your stay at Lake Placid Inn.